Tuesday, December 18, 2012

7 years already?!?


As I was trying to fall asleep last night I thought to myself... wait a minute- what is the date again?  I have been so preoccupied with the holiday season that I have forgotten all about trink's birthday!!  Silly me!  It has officially been 7 years now that trink has had a shop on Westmount's Victoria Avenue!  Yup, 7 years ago- December 12th 2005 to be exact, the trink boutique opened it's doors and like they say, the rest is history:)
Actually, there have been quite a few changes along the way... from the move into Astri Prugger Design's boutique a few doors down (almost 5 years ago now) to the change of direction that the jewelry has taken into the bridal market, to trink's latest yoga inspired collection, Reflect, introduced this past spring.
All in all, it has been 7 years now and I feel trink's journey has only just begun!  I'm excited to see what  the future holds!

the original trink boutique at 344A Victoria Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment